Hi all,
I have modified the screensharing system for allowing the
screensharing to all user with a low bandwith.
I have done this for 2 reasons:

1) In italy we don't have 90Kb/s for uploading data  :-(
2) I think is useless send a scrennshot about 1280x800 pixel (ok,i
want to show my screen, but not in HD) :-)

so i have modified the JrDesktop method and I have inserted 2 values
that are the Resize of the screen that will be sent over internet.
The screen will be captured, and next resized with your favourite
resolution; the other clients will see your screen at the resolution
you have set.

This is a my own edit, but if can be helpfull for other users or for
the openmeetings team too, i'll be very happy to share this with all.

Giovanni