ok i have set the variable screen_type=4 and modified the files.
Now i resize my screenshot before sending via rtmp at a resolution of
320x200 pixel and now i can use the screensharing.
As i told in other discussion, 90kn/s in upload is impossible to
obtain (I have a business ADSL and the best for uploading is 50 kb/s)
so i think that "we" must find a new solution for screensharing.

I have made some tests:

FIRST TEST:
T=1 : send a complete screenshot (time used = (resolution*32) /
(upload_bandwidth)) and convert the screenshot in three matrix R G B
T=2..N : convert the screenshot in three matrix R G and B and send to
the server only the differences between the matrices at time (T-1)

Problems:
- Sending the first screenshot take too many time.
- I have to put a server in the middle that takes the differences and
rebuild the image with the differences and finally send the image in
the correct format
- If the differences are too many, the data sent could be bigger than
the data sent with the actual screensharing.
- I have made a UDP server but the time for remaking the image is a
bit long.

I think the only way to use the screensharing for low bandwidth is to
allow the user to resize the screenshot so he can send a smaller
screenshot via rtmp.
I hope this helps for future development

Giovanni

PS
For Matrix operations i have use the package JAMA