Hello everyone,

A couple of months that I am doing my testing and upgrading servers
Om. But this morning when you install the version contained in the
3229 build nigth I find that the data administrator were not loaded
into the database which generates that can not access the application,
om can not find my username, if someone already encountered this
problem and found a solution please let me know.