hi,

which version of the desktop sharer r u using? the standard viewer?

in case you host your openMeetings installation in intranet, you could
consider putting effort in finalizing the RTP Desktop sharer - within
an intranet scenario i was able to achieve very nice results , unless
the work isnt finalized at the moment (Streaming is done via UDP, so
the port configuration and some other points arent finished...).

see ya

Smoeker