Hi Sebastian!

Thanks for the quick answer!
Could you be a little more specific about re-running the installer and the hibernate.cfg.xml?
Sorry for being so lame, but I'm a newbie at OM.

Victor

Sebastian Wagner írta:
Halo Jakab,

the process of updating includes to re-run the installer into a fresh database.
Also it looks like you missed to configure the hibernate.cfg.xml.

Sebastian