Hi folks,

I do not regularly update the MethodGateway, the SOAP-Gateway is the way to
do it

Anyhow, actually the framework we are using called "Axis2" that generates
the SOAP-Gateway also _can_ offer _all_ SOAP calls as REST service.
I just did never had the time to really look at it and enable it.

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_0/rest-ws.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/axis-...@ws.apache.org/msg28924.html

When we could enable that, all those discussions would end "SOAP vs REST"
cause we would just have both out of the box with zero effort ... So if
anybody interested that would be a remarkable good way to contribute :)

Sebastian

http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.wagner-sebastian.com
seba.wag...@gmail.com