Hello Frnz,

I think I have found the solution. I had download source for eclipse
from http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/wiki/BuildSourceNew?tm=4
link, and then build it. This way I was running openmeetings. However,
I was not able to find setUserObjectAndGenerateRoomHash method in the
source code. Thus, i think the code downloaded using svn check out in
eclipse was not up-to-date. Moreover, I read in some post where
Sebastian mentioned to use latest Nightly Build in order to access the
setUserObjectAndGenerateRoomHash method. So I replaced previous code
with latest nightly build. Also, I used SoapUI plugin in eclipse, for
using Soap-Gateway, and BINGO... Everything is sorted out now...

Thanks to you guys...
You have developed a great application and provide great support.. I
really appreciate...

Actually, I am trying to integrate openmeetings into liferay portal..
I think using SOAP and SSO it is possible. Still, if anyone has any
idea or useful link for this, please mention..

Regards,
Raj :)