Hi Pleasant,

you are saying the tables are created or not?

That looks like the database does not have utf8 as default encoding.

Search for the my.cnf and ad the line
default-character-encoding=utf8
in the [mysqld] section and restart mysql.
Then it should work.

Sebastian

http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.wagner-sebastian.com