Hi,

I tried upgrading from my 1.0 open meetings to 1.4 today, as it's such
a big leap I ended up just removing the open meetings folder and
overwriting it with the new one, then updating the hibernate file.
Openmeetings started up fine after that, however some of the things
said "error" instead of the proper name tag, and the Share your screen
option failed when I went to run it.

I assume these are a result of my database not loading up properly, so
I changed the database name in the hibernate config file and decided
to try and let it install a fresh version...only that just seems to
freeze on the install command step 1 continue button saying :

Statemanagement.java 453481 59
org.openmeetings.app.data.user.Statemanagement [http-5080-3] -
addState org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Cannot open
connection

Which confuses me a bit, as I would think it would work as everything
else for the connection is the same.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Michael