Hi again well you have rigth bad idea relogin users, and my new way
call a method to destroy the image of item and create a new one, but
try

<method name="sendUpdateToAllImages">
  <![CDATA[
  for (var i=0;i<this.observerList.length;i++) {
    this.observerList[i].setAtribute('src',refObj,src);
  }
  ]]>
</method>

because the method is so similar to my own method but only change the
picture of current user
well i wanna make some changes and post my results

Thx for Directions and advices
grettings, bicho