Sebastian et al,

After installing 1.4 many of our problems went away :)   thanks for
the update.
... ofcause new challanges popped up as well :)

We are still having some time zone challanges. However it looks like
when making a private event invitation the time frame on server is
correct (which is most important). So meeting is open at correct time.
But the text that follows the automatic made invitation state the
greenwhich zone and not local time for the user (or sender). And it
will place it into a calendar with the GMT time. Ideally it would
obviously show receivers local time, but I assume this is more
complicated to fix so here is a request for us to make some quick
fixes:
1) Where would we change the automatic made time text/iCal to be
senders ... or servers time zone.....seems doable since the server
register the correct time frame
2) and/or can we change/delete the automatic made time info text? ....
where?
3) and/or Where can we "delete" the "iCal email" option when making an
invitation? .... Or at least where do we change default reminder
option to be "simple email" instead of "iCal email"

Thanks