Dear All,

I am trying to install OM on my hosting at servint.net. I told them
that I need Tomcat servlet to install the OM and they agreed to
improve a default apache server with Tomcat.

So now I have Apache\Tomcat and mysql running on my server and
installation package, but I wonder how to install it without red5.

I have not found any installation notes how to do this (I only found
tips and tricks in the default installation notes which say that it is
possible).

I would be very grateful for any help and thoughts

Regards,

Evgeniy