Dear Sebastian,

Thank you for your reply.

The hosting support team refuses to give me remote access or the
ability to execute commands, so I have access to my webroot only, the
server is Tomcat\Apache with mod_jk as mentioned above. Could you
please tell me if it is possible to install openmeetings under these
circumstances or having access to the server's system is mandatory?
Maybe someone has any experience with installing openmeetings on some
hosting or I should have a serv?

O would appreciate any thoughts

Thank you