Have a look at those methods that set the values for the position:

<method name="startViewerSession">
        <![CDATA[

            this.isStarted = true;

            this._subcontent.setAttribute("visibility","visible");

            this._initText.setAttribute("visibility","hidden");

            this._showScreenSharing._y.setAttribute("to",0);

this._showScreenSharing._height.setAttribute("to",canvas.height);

this._showScreenSharing._width.setAttribute("to",canvas.width-260);
            this._showScreenSharing._x.setAttribute("to",260);

            this._showScreenSharing.doStart();

            if ($debug) Debug.write("this.initObject ",this.initObject);

this._subcontent._content._video.setAttribute("width",this.initObject.VWidth);

this._subcontent._content._video.setAttribute("height",this.initObject.VHeight);

this._subcontent._content._video._videostream.playStream(this.initObject.streamPublishName,-1);

        ]]>
    </method>

    <method name="doMinimize">
        <![CDATA[

           this.isStarted = false;

           this._subcontent._content._video._videostream.stop();

this._showScreenSharing._y.setAttribute("to",((parent.subviews.length-1)*100)+40);
           this._showScreenSharing._x.setAttribute("to",canvas.width - 270 -
20);
           this._showScreenSharing._height.setAttribute("to",100);
           this._showScreenSharing._width.setAttribute("to",270);

           this._showScreenSharing.doStart();

           this._infoBox.setAttribute("visibility","hidden");
           this._zoombar.setAttribute("visibility","hidden");
           this._pause.setAttribute("visibility","hidden");
           this._close.setAttribute("visibility","hidden");

           this._subcontent.setAttribute("visibility","hidden");

        ]]>
    </method>

Sebastian