Hi Seba

Thanks a lot for the same as I will look after the same & will get back to
you in any case

One more thing I have posted that I am using <html> tag inside <view> and
this html tag doesn't works in any browser except IE, so kindly suggest any
way to resolve the same as this time its my major problem. For your
easibility, I am sending the part of code, it would help you in finding the
problem and its solution:

*<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<library>

<class name="PopUp" extends="baseContentView" destroyByMethod="true" y="150"
align="center">

    <attribute name="sURL" value="" type="string"/>

    <handler name="oninit">
        var sURL = "http://www.google.com";;
        this.setAttribute("sURL", sURL);
    </handler>

    <view name="ParentView" bgcolor="0x7C7D7F" width="820" height="380">

            <view name="IncreaseSessionTimeView" x="15" y="40">

src="${this.parent.parent.parent.sURL}" width="785" height="325"    y="20"/>
             </view>
     </view>
</class>

</library>*