Hallo Robert,

the Installation Instructions are really up to date, the installation did
not change since version 1.0. The process is all the same, only some 3th
party tools liek FFMPEG and SoX are now also needed.

I think in general if you want to use this in production, then you should
get a sys-admin or someone that is familiar with it, cause CentOS is not a
*starter edition* Linux Distro you can play around.

Sebastian

http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.wagner-sebastian.com
seba.wag...@gmail.com