Hi.

"Quickstart-Installation-Guide OpenMeetings 1.5_rc1 (r3393) on CentOS
5.5"
http://marc-muehlfeld.de/openmeetings/

"installation steps must include ports verification before sh red5.sh"
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user/browse_thread/thread/a7ab080de9242e74/988adfcdedfb50c4

Salu2
Fernando