Sebastian,

I have set show contact data to nobody in the profile.  How do I
prevent it from showing up in the search module?

Also after install I am getting double menu options example home,
home, recordings, recordings etc. The only thing I changed was to make
recordings visible in the config.xml.  I did have to restart the
install once but I didnt see any tables that had been created by the
first install.  Are these menus controlled by database records and if
so can I delete the second record or should I just delete all the
tables and start again fresh?