Sebastian,

I will recheck, but I am sure I made a demo account, made a member of
a seperate organisation.
I assumed (I know bad thing to do) the following
1.  "Show contact data to nobody" would prevent anyone from seeing
your record at all except perhaps for admins.
You are correct the email addy does not show up but  I am looking for
ways that different users to do not know if someone is a member if
that member does not wish for it to be known.

2.  I assumed that if two people were members of different OM
organisations that they could not see each other.  However this is not
the case.  Example have a moderator that a member of Organisation "A
only"  and a user that is a member of Organisation OM only.  When I
sign them in, they can both see each other in Home Screen chat  and
when I go into "Contacts and Messages" and click the search user and
dont input any search parameter "All" users show up regardless of
organization  they are in.  I dont think this should operate that
way.  A organisation member should only be able to see members of the
organisations they belong to. That being said..

1.  Is it possible to make OM completely "Hide" a user from searches
etc  if they do not want to be found by anyone other than admins?
2.  Can openmeetings be made to only show individuals that are in the
same organization to each other and not to other organisations unless
the user wishes to be seen by other organisations?

Miles