Yes, of course, is quite satisfied with me.
I am not a developer, but I think that having your code, I can
eventually create a new build, I'm interested. But a small hint about
used for this software, I can not hurt.
No, I have not tested the ldap  authentitcation with samaacountname.

Thanks again for your help in solving the problem.