*Hce siglo que vengo reportando estos dos problemas manga de forrosssss , y
nadie me da pelota tanto en el foro en ingles como en el foro en  español

1) I have another question. Have you already tested ldap authentitcation
with samaacountname?
Because this doesn't work for me too.

2)The second and subsequent logins are successful when the correct or
blank password.

I have reported thi two issueds since everrrrr you fuckin morrons!!! i
reported in the inglish and in the spanish forumm you pricks

1) I have another question. Have you already tested ldap authentitcation
with samaacountname?
Because this doesn't work for me too.

2)The second and subsequent logins are successful when the correct or
blank password.

This annoying
problem prevents OpenMeetings run in production in a intranet
*