Hi German,

we have done sth similar for somebody as a project.
It was using something similar like OpenSIPg but with some
extensions/customized.

We would be happy if you could pay an engineer that generalizes such a
solution and contributes it to the open source project :) Otherwise
you should contact somebody to provide you with commercial support.
But you should understand that you will need quite a bit of budget for
that ... I mean if you only calc the infrastructure that you need to
run such a service like a SIP server, connections to the land-lane et
cetera you easily cross 5000 Euros. And after those 5000 you come to
the really interesting points like scaling it up, tuning customizing
et cetera.

So my advice is that you should first check your budget, your proposal
really ends up in a quite big telecommunications project where you
need experts from different industries. No reliable consultant/company
would accept it for small budget or accept that kind of *vision* that
you have provided as "project requirements".
Our out of the box system sets up a browser based web-conferencing
framework. Comparisson with a VoIP Platform and all the infrastructure
that is behind it, is like comparing apples with oranges :))

Sebastian

http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.wagner-sebastian.com
seba.wag...@gmail.com