Can someone please try if the following method is works as expected or
not:
1) download both 1.8.8 and 1.9.0
2) unpack then to the different locations
3) replace 1.9 version of javaee-api-5.1.2.jar with 1.8.8 version of
this file (cp red5_1_8/lib/javaee-api-5.1.2.jar red5_1_9/lib/javaee-
api-5.1.2.jar)
4) start OM even with red5.sh or with red5-debug.sh

above steps works for my debian 5
Thanks in advance