Hi everyone,

I want to inform you about some changes that are planed for our public
mailinglists.

first,
the mailinglists openmoko-devel and distro-devel will merege to a new mailinglist called devel. all users are auto subscribed to the new lists. the old archives of openmoko- and distro-devel will be available on your pipermail archives:

 - http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/openmoko-devel/
 - http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/distro-devel/

second,
the mailinglist device-owners will change its name to [EMAIL PROTECTED] from this point on we will deactivate [EMAIL PROTECTED] and .com. please use the new list instead.

th archives of device-owners will not move to the new list. please refer them over pipermail.

- http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/device-owners/

regards,
gismo