On 7/14/08 Maximilian Bauer wrote:
the mailinglist device-owners will change its name to [EMAIL PROTECTED] from this point on we will deactivate [EMAIL PROTECTED] and .com. please use the new list instead.

Let me add a bit more here...Tony Tu will be "moderating" this support list and helping to organizing a knowledge base out of everyone's questions / support issues. He will explain more shortly...

Please try your best to keep this list on topic. It's for support for existing device owners. Not questions about how the device or software functions.

Hopefully this will help us react faster to one another. Thanks!

  -Sean