Jeff,

One last question, how's openjdk 8? Anyone tried it yet? I've already got openjdk 1.7.65.17,1

P.

On 09/04/2014 12:13, Paul Pathiakis wrote:
Thanks, Jeff.

Going to hunt it down and kill it... :-)

P.

PS - Also, I'd like to get the FreeBSD install from source page on the OpenNMS wiki updated. I've got some good stuff on how to get it to install, (compile and assemble), run, (without it being a port yet) and configure. It should get people to adopt/play with it. It's really a cool product and I've liked it since 2005....