Hi every body, I need to do some changes in the topology map ui like
changing some of the labels, but the problem is I cant see my changes in
the application. I applyed some changes to the PingWindow class, built the
org.opennms.features.topology.plugins.netutils and copied the
netutils-1.12.9.jar on the original file, restarted jetty, but nothing
happens!

I have no experience with vaadin, and I hope I done have to read the whole
book of vaadin to find the answer

Thanks