Update! I did:
git reset --hard HEAD
git clean -f -d -x

rebuilt / reassembled and then the changes I was making made it into
the deployment tarball. So maybe there's an issue with the build
somewhere, but at least I can make progress.

--
David Schlenk
Manager, Research & Development

PLEASE NOTE: My email address is changing Nov. 1 to dschl...@converge-one.com