Hi everyone,

I have some problem with openocd and stlink under linux. I have tried solve
it with forum, but noone could help my beacouse there are not a lot linux
users.

I know that this kind of problem was under windows and depends of drivers.

Ok, there is a problem:

I cant connect openocd with my stlinkv1. I'm using openocd 0.6 from git
ripository. I added udev rules I found in contrib dir, but this is only i
get:

http://snipt.org/uffQ1#expand  <http://snipt.org/uffQ1#expand>
I added a target line to stm32f1x_stlink.cfg:
http://snipt.org/uffR5#expand

I need tu run it with gdb to start my jurney with ARM.

Thanks for any help.

Regards

Jacek Drewniak