On 05/27/2012 07:05 PM, Peter Stuge wrote:
> Did you try this with an actual FT232H? Please commit your interface
> cfg file for that hardware in that case.

It's a self made adapter, following the specification from the data sheet.
Usb powered with 3.3 external regulator. I need only the four standard jtag
lines.
No buffers, connected directly to the pic32mx with four 100Ohm resistors.

The configuration file is  opencocd-usb.cfg, but pid is now 0x6014 and the
RS configuration is commented out, not needed.

Thanks
Salvador