I've cherry-picked remaining fixes to new FTDI driver (9 config updates,
1 correction of error text in code), so these are waiting for approval.

I've also added one more trivial config correction (URLs for stellaris
parts)

If I'm concerned everything from master that should be in 0.6.1 is
pushed to gerrit, so it's all up to you (users of OpenOCD, developers,
maintainers, ... - everyone who has access to gerrit) to decide what
goes in and when do we do this bugfix release.

4\/3!!