On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 4:08 PM, Andreas Fritiofson <
andreas.fritiof...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 11:21 PM, Andrey Yurovsky <yurov...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> The current implementation assumes ARMv7m (since it's for STM32L1xx)
>> however STM32L0 is a Cortex-M0 so we'll need an ARMv6m variant for that.  I
>> might get to it this weekend however if someone wants to try my
>> refactor+STM32L0 patch as-is or write that loader bit themselves, please
>> let me know and I'll be happy to hand it over : )  Thanks,
>>

> Hi!
>
> Just a heads up, efuentes on IRC has started a rewrite of the 'L1 loader
> to ARMv6-M. I don't know how far he's gotten or if he intends to finish it.

Awesome.  Would he mind testing:
http://openocd.zylin.com/#/c/2200/
...and updating it with the rewitten loader?  Otherwise I can always rebase
on top of his patch (if any).  At this point on my 'L0 the loader isn't
being activated anyway due to the (armv7m->exception_number == 3) check, so
we may have other issues to resolve first.