On 30/10/14 14:20, "Christian Bjørge Thoresen" <christian.thore...@hbv.no>
wrote:

>Also so far I¹ve never seen the problem after reconnecting the USB cable
>to the interface board. My best guess would therefore be that depending on
>the termination of OpenOCD, there may still be a read transfer in the
>system which will steal the first data received.

Confirmed by terminating OpenOCD properly using the shutdown command
instead of just killing the process by Ctrl+C when running from terminal
or Terminate when run through debug plugin for eclipse. No problem on next
execution experienced when issuing the shutdown command. I see openOCD get
exit value -1 when terminated from eclipse.