I have replied with comments for your change 2523.  But since then I see you've
uploaded 2 more changes - but looks like those are the same patches.
Please delete the ones that are not needed anymore.

> BTW, when I use "git push review", the git say I don't have change-id.
> I finally copy the change-id show in error message.
> Is that a proper way to do so?
> if not, did I lost any steps to get change-id?

Paul has already replied to this.  Or see "Patch Guidelines" in the Openocd
Developer's guild.

David

contain
confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by