Hi,

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 07:21:36AM +0100, Yegor Yefremov wrote:
> does OpenOCD support such devices? So far I couldn't find such a target.

OpenOCD can talk to many EJTAG devices so it might work with this one
too. But just talking won't help much, see below.

> I'd like to play with this device:
> http://wiki.wrtnode.com/index.php?title=Starting and I feel safer, if
> I can still use the system regardless of it's flash content.

If you want to reprogram an SPI flash memory contents, you'll need to
either write a driver for the target's spi controller or to access the
IC directly. I recommend you buy a suitable SOIC clamp and use any of
the programmers supported by flashrom (see "ISP" section on their
wiki).

HTH
mailto:fercer...@gmail.com