On Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 9:12 AM, Xiaofan Chen <xiaof...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Thanks for testing! Can you also test my latest update to libjaylink
>> (http://openocd.zylin.com/#/c/3886/) please?
>> The Jenkins build failure is no problem. I have uploaded the patch before
>> Jenkins has updated its local version of libjaylink.
>
> I see. I will test it and report in another reply.

It works fine with both the V3 and V7 J-Link. Thanks.

I also looked into the debug log and the only thing is that
the V3 serial number is not read correctly.

FYI, IAR tools (SEGGER J-Link Commander V4.43c, which is
quite old version Compiled Feb 22 2012 20:13:08) works fine
to read the V3 serial number.

But I think this is quite minor since V3 is ancient (got it back
in 2006).

--
Xiaofan