On 19.11.2018 13:39, Stuart Longland (VK4MSL) wrote:
Hi Tomas,
On 19/11/18 9:34 pm, Tomas Vanek wrote:
yes we all overlooked the pitfall that CC2538 belongs to the cc26xx family.
Can you please test with the last line of tcl/target/cc2538.cfg
changed to
      source [find target/ti_cc26xx.cfg]

I have no idea if CC2538 has any internal flash and if it will be
properly handled by the new flash driver. The old config had no flash
defined, so you should get the same functionality as before.
Yes I did try that, OpenOCD seemed to connect to the target, but then
refused to allow gdb to connect.  I can do some more testing tomorrow
when I'm back at work (might hand-build OpenOCD git HEAD instead of
using the Gentoo ebuild, since it looks like I'll need to run two versions).

Sorry for the typo, ti_cc26x0.cfg is the correct cfg to include.

It looks like the flash driver cannot probe CC2538 device.
Please add 'gdb_memory_map disable' to your user config as a workaround.

Send -d3 log if it does not help.

Tom