Hi all,

there has been a thread recently about building OpenOCD for Windows.

In relation to that topic, I am wondering if there would be an interest in
the community to have a CMake-based build system for OpenOCD.

In Codasip, we happily use CMake for native OpenOCD builds on both Windows
(mingw) and Linux.

Our CMake build is based on what guys in Sysprogs use (
https://github.com/sysprogs/openocd). While it is not yet as configurable
as the current configure-based build system, we are open to further
developing the CMake solution to have the same level of configurability.

Would you be interested in seeing CMake in upstream? Perhaps at first as an
alternative (experimental) build system?

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Jan