Hi Kristof.

Sorry about the bounce. This is due to that I'm attempting to get my *very*
broken mail-server working with a new Linux release. I do not expect the
'permanent error' that you experienced to happen again.

Here's an update on my vote, which include the new 'keyhole' icon:
[8, 9, 1, 10, 6, 2, 3, 5, 4, 7]

(I just realized that number 1 could also be seen as 'chip-on-a-leash')

Love
Jens