On Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at 6:39 PM <open...@rkta.de> wrote:

> From: Rene Kita <g...@rkta.de>
>
> ---
> This removes some warnings which prevent a successful build with -Werror
> which is enabled by default. I'm using gcc 11, so maybe others are not
> getting this warnings yet.
>
> In src/flash/nor/numicro.c the debug messages were misleadingly indented.
> In src/target/arm920t.c the array size where smaller than expected from
> the receiving function.
>
> If this patch is not up to par for the openocd project consider it a bug
> report.

Hi,
thanks for the patch.
Would it be possible, for you, to submit the patch to openocd gerrit?
The process is described in the file HACKING in the source code, or at
this link
http://openocd.org/doc/doxygen/html/patchguide.html

>From a quick check, the patch seems ok. Don't forget to add your
'Signed-of-by' and please add "gcc 11" in the first line of the commit
message e.g. "Remove warnings with gcc 11" or something similar

Regards
Antonio