Hello,

On Wed, Jul 07, 2021 at 12:53:20AM -0000, Bruno Pimenta de Oliveira wrote:
> I'm trying to reprogram my board which has at32f403 chip but after install
> openocd and st link it does't recognize the board.

Do you think it's an OpenOCD bug? For support requests please use the
mailing list or IRC.

I also do not see any log attached, so "doesn't recognise" is too
vague to suggest anything.

> I'm following the steps of the github below, and also add some code in the
> src/flash/nor/stm32f1x.c
> with:
>
> case 0x242: / AT32F403 /
> page_size = 2048;
> stm32x_info->ppage_size = 2;
> max_flash_size_in_kb = 512;
> break;

If this is known to work why not send as a patch upstream so that it
can be included in all future versions?

mailto:fercer...@gmail.com

---

** [tickets:#310] at32f403**

**Status:** new
**Milestone:** 0.10.0
**Created:** Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:53 AM UTC by Bruno Pimenta de Oliveira
**Last Updated:** Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:53 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

Hello everyone,
I'm trying to reprogram my board which has at32f403 chip but after install
openocd and st link it does't recognize the board.
I'm following the steps of the github below, and also add some code in the
src/flash/nor/stm32f1x.c
with:

case 0x242: /* AT32F403 */
    page_size = 2048;
    stm32x_info->ppage_size = 2;
    max_flash_size_in_kb = 512;
    break;

--------
https://github.com/cloidnerux/hoverboard-firmware-hack

anyone can help me undestard the steps?

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because openocd-devel@lists.sourceforge.net is
subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/openocd/tickets/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/openocd/admin/tickets/options.  Or, if this is a
mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.