---

**[tickets:#412] Add "xmc xm25qh32c" spi flash id**

**Status:** new
**Milestone:** 0.11.0
**Created:** Wed Aug 16, 2023 06:45 AM UTC by eZioPan
**Last Updated:** Wed Aug 16, 2023 06:45 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

hi, thanks for create such great debug tool!
Would you please add a spi flash id for XMC XM25QH32C?
The code should be
~~~
FLASH_ID("xmc xm25qh32c", 0x03, 0x6b, 0x02, 0xd8, 0xc7, 0x00164020, 0x100,
0x1000, 0x400000),
~~~
I have test the code on my custom rp2040 board.
here is the [product page](https://www.xmcwh.com/en/site/product_con/210), and
the [datasheet](https://www.xmcwh.com/uploads/799/XM25QH32C_Ver2.0.pdf)

P.S.

In my opinion, there could be plenty of boards with rp2040, and they may carry
different qspi flash. It will be great if user can somehow add a Flash_ID
without download source code and recompile it.

I would sugguest to extract the FLASH_ID list to a standalone config file, user
could modify this file system wide without recompile the software. And add a
way to let user specify some tcl command to add a FLASH_ID in their local
openocd.cfg. Thanks!

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because openocd-devel@lists.sourceforge.net is
subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/openocd/tickets/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/openocd/admin/tickets/options.  Or, if this is a
mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.