Hi Nima,

as far as I know there are two forks of OpenOCD that support cJTAG:
- risc-v at
https://github.com/riscv/riscv-openocd/commit/6749c70a3ae891552296888986e6eeae1e17f11a
- ARC by synopsys at
https://github.com/foss-for-synopsys-dwc-arc-processors/openocd/commit/74f33f0fddb3e22b5fbc8e2633ab13384082882f

Both implementations use FTDI adapters and cJTAG is hardcoded for such
adapters only.
I have refused to merge upstream the risc-v patches because I want a
more generic implementation.
Also the new Segger JLink (from v10) and some TI adapters support
cJTAG; it would be nice to have them supported too.

I have just purchased a risc-v MCU CSM32RV20 that, due to low pin
count, only supports cJTAG.
Its IDE doesn't use OpenOCD but Segger JLink server with a JLink v10 adapter.
My target is to use this device to validate the code in risc-v fork,
adapt it to make it more generic and also extend it for JLink.
But I don't know "when" I will have time to play with this new toy.

Regards,
Antonio