Hi Oyvind,

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:18 PM, Øyvind Harboe <oyvind.har...@zylin.com> wrote:
>> I am not familiar to BSDL file, then I need to study more about it to
>> verify if our imx31.cfg file is correct.
>> Any material about how to decode this kind of file is welcome.
>
> The primary information I need at this point is a crisp explanation
> of what the JTAG chain contains. Of course I could read this up
> in the datasheets, but I'd rather concentrate the time I have available
> on OpenOCD specific problems rather than becoming an imx31 expert.

I am searching it, but it is not easy to find. I can validate one
device from BSDL:

          "0010"             & -- Version
          "000110"           & -- Design Center Number
          "0100000001"       & -- Sequence Number
          "00000001110"      & -- Manufacturer Identity
          "1";                 -- IEEE 1149.1 Requirement

It is exactly the SDMATAPID 0x2190101d. But I think there is some
error in your imx31.cfg because the IR Length for this device is 5 not
4 as defined in config file.

> Thanks!

Best Regards,

> --