SimonQian wrote:
> Hi,
> I find xsvf support in OpenOCD but there is no svf support.

I find it curious that no one mentioned the tools/xsvf_tools/svf2xsvf.py
program which you can use to translate arbitrary svf to xsvf and control
how that is done.

Your SVF parser is redundant, and will add un-necessary bloat to
OpenOCD, not to mentioned being far far far more difficult to maintain
than a mere 700 lines of python code.

So it is not something that I am excited about at all. I would not spend
one second looking at the code if it did not work, life is too short to
be programming on our hands and knees with C for something like this. If
I had my way, or more time, I would translate the entire OpenOCD project
to Python, short of the cable drivers. C is basically ridiculous at this
point.

Dick