On Tuesday 12 May 2009, Øyvind Harboe wrote:
> I think we should be extremely careful about defining public interfaces.

"Defining" is less of an issue than "committing to"... :)

> Especially since the JTAG API still (yes still! the hard bits are done
> though) needs work & cleanup.

Again I'll mention "liburjtag" ... it's perhaps worth
considering whether there are things to cooperate on
(JTAG structures and constants?), and where to focus on
differentiation (testing apps vs debug/devel support?).

I don't know that liburjag is much further along than
libopenocd.  But I see that it's in the works.

- Dave