On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 7:15 PM, David Brownell <davi...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Tuesday 12 May 2009, Ųyvind Harboe wrote:
>> Could we make an interface driver in OpenOCD that would
>> be able to use the urjtag device layer?
>
> I had similar thoughts.  I thought folk more expert in
> JTAG would be better to explore such things.  There's
> this Ųyvind guy at your company, for example ... ;)

Another thing I'd like to see is JTAG over TCP/IP. OpenOCD
would implement a TCP/IP server & TCP/IP interface...

That may seem like a non-sequitor but JTAG over TCP/IP *is*
another interface to OpenOCD which this thread is about. Or?

This would be neat for remote development / testing of
targets...

Use ssh + port forwarding to handle security....

[chopped off another discussion I'm not following]

--
Øyvind Harboe
Embedded software and hardware consulting services