Rick,

Following on my post about maintainer roles, I wanted to see if I could
talk you into seizing the responsibilities and authority for the release
process, with the particular mindset of getting us rolling toward 0.2.0.
I am willing to support you in whatever way possible to make it happen.

If you are still willing continue in this role, I would like to see you
document the release processes (perhaps in doc/manual/releases.txt?) and
inform the rest of us what we need to do to make 0.2.0 a reality.

Personally, I think the present circumstances call for a feature freeze,
but you should provide your input on where you think we stand today.
Please feel free to curtail or extend these requests as you see fit.

Cheers,

Zach