Comment

- In  jlink_execute_reset(jtag_command_t *cmd)

jlink_tap_execute(); Should be removed and be superflous, actually both
of them should be removed.

This is because the jtag command queue MUST be clean at this moment,
controlled from jtag_add_reset.  Otherwise we get tap sequences sent
while reset is active and also different behaviour on synchronous
interfaces (Zylin and maybe parport) and usb interfaces. The  low lewel
jlink_reset  is synchrous and contains the necessary usb writes, as is
the ft2232 reset.

This work is part of the next small patch, coming soon, but in essence,
the drivers should do NOTHING more for reset than toggle the hw lines.
The rest is up to jtag_add_reset and gobal sequencing from target reset
handlers. We can see with hw traces of the actual jtag hw
communications  how openocd sends scan sequences while both srts and
trst are in reset, which is of course the route of some  reset problems.

Have a nice day
Magnus