Xiaofan Chen wrote:
> Yes this is a possible solution. But then will you use it if you are a
> Vista 64 user and there is a good alternative using private build with
> FTD2XX?
>
> The real fix is to get libusb-win32 working on Vista 64 (with digital
> signing).

Sure - I am all in favour of getting the 100% open-source solution
working. I was just pointing out that there *is* a possible path for
64-bit Windows users that is freely distributable.
The consensus here seems to be that most windows users do not want to
build openocd themselves, even if it provides better performance.

cu
Michael